Saturday 31 August 2013

Tropical island health smoothie!

Yummy Yummy! As you know by now if you have read my previous posts about the benefits of Coconut oil, I love most things coconut for the body! I use coconut oil internally and externally.

I have a great and simple recipe for a very yummy tropical smoothie to give you that extra health boost, but to also change up your morning smoothie or shake for the warmer weather!

All you need for this recipe is :

- Coconut water
- Coconut oil ( optional but I think this tastes great! )
- freshly chopped pineapple ( or you could use a more organic and pure pineapple juice, the left over juices from the cans of chopped pineapple can work well!)
- Soy or pea protein powder, preferably unflavored.

Add all ingredients into a blender, I would use 1 cup of coconut water, 1 tablespoon of coconut oil & half cup ( or more) of pineapple juice, 1 scoop of protein powder.

You could even add a pretty straw, umbrella and a wedge of pineapple on the side to really take you to the Bahamas ;)

add it, blend it, sip it ! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment