Thursday 15 August 2013

Organic skin care - Avocado!

Avocados are fantastic for the skin, internally and externally! Sometimes I like to make a face mask made up of pure mashed avocado for my skin for softer, hydrated and less aggravated skin.
Avocado is great as an alternative to butter. I usually like to put avocado on my toast for that extra health kick! you can add it to most things! its also great with a squirt of lemon juice! ( I will write a post on lemons benefits also! they are amazing! )
The biggest health benefits from avocados is that they are really great for the skin, and full of good fats!
They contain vitamin B6, C & K which are great for the skin. If you suffer from under eye dark circles, vitamin K is good for that issue, also drink more water!

I highly recommend trying a avocado face mask at home just to see how your skin feels afterwards, leave it on for about 5-10 minutes and rinse with warm water.
This is great for dry skin! If you have combination skin ( oily t zone, dry cheeks) Try applying avocado just to your cheeks.


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment