Wednesday 14 August 2013

Eau Thermale Avene : Thermal Spring Water Spray Review

I would like to review this product as it really works and I love it. I try to buy this product whenever I can, especially when my skin needs a little 'pick me up' or is dehydrated and feeling a little dry. I sometimes suffer from getting dry skin on the back of my upper arms occasionally, I found this product really helps with that.

Thermal spring spray is very natural and easy to use, I have recommended it to my family. The spray does not at all irritate my skin, my skin is sometimes quite sensitive and dry and the Thermal Spring Spray really helped with that.

Personally, I find the best time to apply this spray is after I get out of the shower and gentle pat dried myself. I apply it down my arms, chest, stomach, legs and a little on my face, and also the backs of my shoulders ( I am not flexible enough to reach around and spray my back perfectly!).

This product isnt tooooo pricey, I personally think its worth its money. I started buying the small can and I loved it so much I went and bought 2 more large ones!
If you suffer with dry or sensitive skin I really recommend giving this a try!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment