Sunday 18 August 2013

Rosehip oil

Rose hip oil has been very good to me! I use it as my facial moisturizer every night before bed.
I used to suffer with moderate acne, there is a few red marks that I am trying to fade and eventually rid off!

Rose hip oil is definitely helping fade my scars, it really is a product that really works! the oil is very moisturizing as well, so it is great for dry/ normal skin. Rose hip oil is high in vitamin A, rich in essential fatty acids and omega 3 and 6.

This oil is also good for stretch marks and helps prevent lines from aging. Use it every night as a facial moisturizer

This oil is also not full of nasty chemical, its natural, try and look for the certified organic ones! ! ;)

and you will start seeing a difference within a few weeks! ( I did, that is my personal opinion!)

No comments:

Post a Comment