Wednesday 14 August 2013

The sound of nature

A great way to get in touch with things besides the everyday stressful routine of work, Is to get among nature. Nothing is more soothing than taking a stroll to have some 'me' time and just listen to the birds whistling their sweet tunes. I think nature is at its best in the early morning between 5-6.30am, when the sun is just rising. Everything just looks and feels so beautiful and the crisp morning air fills your lungs.

 If you do not have much time ( although you should always make time to relax with nature) then there is great apps that have different sounds of nature that sound 100% real! birds whistling, forests, beaches, day spa, waterfalls & more! I have one of my own for when I am working and thinking to much,I just switch it on and it relaxes me instantly and inspires me.

 One thing you could do is have a luxurious bath filled with essential oils and candle and play some nature sounds & day spa music. This will take you to a different place! (you may not want to get out the bathroom...and don't fall asleep in there!). This sounds so nice I may do this myself this evening! Also try applying a homemade organic face mask! Take a look at my blog post about my 'Honey bun' face mask which would be a good one to try out with this! Now you have your very own day spa in your bathroom...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment