Tuesday 13 August 2013

For the love of Yankee Candles!


If you own a Yankee Candle or you have seen and smelt their beautiful scents then you will most likely agree with me!
I love these candles because the names of each candle actually smell like the real thing. I have never been unhappy with a purchase from Yankee Candle, they are by my most favorite.
They have many different types candles for example :

Food scents
Relaxing scents
Floral scents
Clean Scents
Tropical Scents
Warming scents   

Berry Scents
Citrus Scents
Occasion Scents
& more!

My personal favorites are Mountain Lodge & the food scents...but also some tropical ones are amazing!

Yankee Candle also do car scents to hang in your car! they do almost all Scents you can imagine they are fantastic! Take a look at some below...these are just a few...

No comments:

Post a Comment