Tuesday 13 August 2013

Simple ways to relax

Many people these days get caught up in the busy working life and do not take enough time in their lives to get in touch with their true selves and just breathe.

Below are just some ways I enjoy that make me relax and feel calmer and happier.

- When I hear the sound of birds whistling through a calming forest makes me feel relaxed and reminds me to just breathe! You can download a app on your iPhone with many different nature sounds ( I did!)

- I really love a morning sunrise on a cool crisp morning and feeling the sun coming up and warming your cheeks as it begins a new day of shining. This makes me feel like there is a whole new day ahead waiting for me to make another beautiful memory in life! This automatically lifts my spirits no matter what.

- I have a huge passion for the Aviation world as well and I absolutely love travel! I love the feeling of walking into a airport and hearing the roaring of the aircraft engines starting up and the smell of aviation fuel and you just know that a new adventure is about to begin! this fills me with excitement! I guess anything that you have a true passion for ...you can just feel it!

- A popular and great way is to switch off the lights, burn a few candles and take a warming bath with warming and refreshing essential oils with a herbal tea. This is very relaxing!

- Hearing waterfall really puts me at peace. Taking a stroll through a forest and just getting in touch with nature is a wonderful way to really appreciate everything in life and to always know that no matter what happens in life you can just appreciate nature and its calming ways and to just breathe.

These are just a few things, but they are all beautiful ways to have a more calmer & peaceful lifestyle.
Tell me some things you love?!

No comments:

Post a Comment