Thursday 15 August 2013

Herbal Tea time

I have always loved herbal teas, many people prefer many different tastes. For example some people prefer floral, some love citrus, some like berry, some like spicy...we are all different, and so are the teas! They all have many different health benefits. I believe in finding at least 3 herbals teas which you really love and that really relax you, and even can help you with certain health issues you are trying to tweak.

My three favorite herbals teas at the moment ( they sometimes change) are peppermint tea, camomile tea & fennel tea. I am yet to find a really nice citrus tea ( if you have any suggestions, comment below ! ).
There is something about just sitting back and relaxing and having a healthy herbal tea, whether its before bed, in the bath, sitting outside first thing in the morning and having a sip of 'healthy' to begin your day...anywhere and anytime really!

Green tea is very good for the body, a couple things I have learned about green tea is that it helps with weightloss, its good for the skin, good for the digestive system and many more! Green tea is one of the best teas out there. Not everyone likes green tea, its an acquired taste ( you can buy many different types of green tea though, find the right one for you.)

Peppermint tea I really like when I am feeling a little bloated after a big meal. This tea is great when feeling a little nauseous in the stomach, every time I feel like this peppermint tea always helps me, as does Fennel tea.
Peppermint tea bags are also good used for beauty benefits! When deciding to have a little 'me' time to take a relaxing bath, it is nice to wet two peppermint tea bags and place them in the fridge for a few minutes before you have a bath, once the teabags are cooled, place them over your eyes for a few minutes while taking a nice relaxing bath. This feels amazing!

Camomile tea tastes lovely, its a very soft floral taste. I drink this tea to help me sleep and it really does work! ( for me anyway), it is worth a try, but just a warning that apparently people with high blood pressure should not drink this as it may make them feel quite tired in the morning.
I drink this tea right before bed some nights and it really relaxes me, it is a lovely tea to drink while having a luxurious bath in the evening. Mmm sounds nice!

These are just a couple of teas I like and I know are good for my health, they are worth a try for you certainly. As I said in the beginning, everyone's taste is different. I do recommend going to a health store and ask someone to help you look for a good organic tea that is more acquired to your taste buds and for any health issues it may help!

 I hope this information was Tea-rrific! for you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment