Tuesday 13 August 2013

My 3 go-to Skincare Brands at the moment



Most of us try to always find good skincare products that agree with our skin, Some makes it too dry or too oily or even start to breakout ( I used to be one of them!).

I have been on the lookout recently for buying brands for myself which are just a bit more natural and don't have as many nasty ingredients in them, but also ones that can hydrate and not irritate my skin. My skin type would be dry,a bit acne prone & sometimes sensitive. My favorite brands at the moment would have to be Eau Thermale Avene, Burts Bee & Nivea.
Below I will tell you a little more about each brand and product I love to use!


Eau Thermale AVENE- I use the Avene gentle cleanser which is great for sensitive skin and it does not make my skin feel dry like some other harsh cleansers used to. This is quite a softening cleanser for my skin and very gentle. I do not even have to use water with this, washing our face too much can actually cause our skin to be dryer. I use this cleanser also as a makeup remover and just wipe it off with a cotton pad ( I try to look for organic cotton pads to!). Avene's main ingredient is its healing natural thermal spring water from France. Avene specializes in skin that is problem skin and works very gently to help people who suffer from eczema, sensitive irritated skin & acne. This is a great brand and I definitely recommend it.

Burts Bee - I love this brand, I have not yet tried all of their products, but so far it is a great skincare line.
Beside the awesome packaging it comes in, it has worked well on my skin! I am currently using the Intense Hydration mask with Clary sage. I have said before that my skin can tend to get quite dry when I use the wrong products or the bad habit of sometimes not drinking enough water, also in the winter. I have too keep my skin well hydrated so I use this mask 2-3 times a week and It definitely helps! This is a very natural brand...just another reason why I love it!


 Nivea - I am taking a wild guess here and saying that I think most of you know this skincare brand yes? Well I love it! I am currently using the Q 10 eyecream, A rich moisturizing day cream ( comes in a small pot), The In-shower lotion wash, & the pure and natural hand cream for dry skin which works brilliant!.
One thing I notice with Nivea is that when  product says what its meant to do and the name says it all, Nivea actually does do what it says! the rich creams are great for my skin being dry. I have not tried any of their face lotions as they say dry skin should use creams rather than lotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment