Monday 19 August 2013

Rosewater Spray

I have started to often use rosewater spray, I have heard many good things about it and I thought I would try it for myself. I have used it everyday for 1 week now as a toner, so far I love it!
Rosewater spray is very refreshing, hydrating and soft. If you do not like the 'floral' smell, then I guess this product probably is not for you, but it will work well for your skin.

How I use my rosewater spray is after cleansing and before moisturizing ( I only use it in the morning though, I may try this at night aswell.) It is like a spray on toner, I usually don't like toners on my skin where I have to use a cotton ball or pad to swipe it all over my face, sometimes the cotton fibres come off onto my face or it may make my face feel tight. Spraying is more refreshing!

I do suggest trying this product as a toner for yourself if you suffer from dry and dehydrated skin, but this product can be used on all skin types!

A quick couple of tips if you decide to start using rosewater spray:

- Keep it in the fridge overnight if you want a extra refreshing spritz in the morning! this feels lovely!
- You can use this all throughout the day for a quick ' pick me up' of hydration!

You can find rosewater spray at most health food stores in the essential oils section ( this is where I always seen to find it! )


:) happy spritzing!


No comments:

Post a Comment