Monday 19 August 2013

Coconut oil -'SHAKE' it up!

I have recently tried coconut oil a smoothie....WOW! If you want to add a little extra something to your shake or smoothie, try 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.

The first smoothie I tried was :

bright pink!
1 table spoon of blueberry yogurt
1 banana
2 table spoons of coconut oil
half a cup of coconut water ( i did mine straight from the coconut!)
1 handful of raspberries!

Yum! You do not have to do this smoothie, it is endless what you can put coconut oil into for health benefits. I am sure I will keep experimenting with different recipes, smoothies and shakes. I will update more posts when I experiment some more! keep a eye out :)


Try Coconut magic....this oil  is fantastic!

http://coconutmagic1.worldsecuresystems.com/AP.aspx?ID=802&EID=53447014

No comments:

Post a Comment