Tuesday 13 August 2013

Travel!

Traveling, Most of us love it! Why wouldn't you? seeing the world and meeting new people and friends for life, the feeling of landing in a new place about to begin a new adventure and make a memory.
I am very passionate about traveling and the aviation industry. Since I was very young my family & I have always traveled and I consider myself very fortunate to have traveled with the people I love and sharing my experience in seeing new places with close family & friends.

For me the best places I have been to and met the most people and shared many life long memories would have to be Europe. I love the cold weather & the warm so I do not mind going anywhere...the weather doesn't concern me much. There is just something about Europe though, The sweet old cobbled streets of France and the patisseries, The scenery and wonderful people of Germany and the food is unbelievable! It is one of my favorite countries.
My family and I once decided to take 7 weeks to camper van around Europe, we started in the south of Germany in the beautiful black forest region, then made our way to Switzerland, Italy, Austria, Monaco, France, Luxembourg, Belgium, The Netherlands, The north of Germany and back to the Black Forest.
Since then we have been back to Europe a few times, mostly to Germany, France, England, Ireland,Scotland & The island of Guernsey ( off the coast of France...its a beautiful place!).
We have made many memories and life long friends in a few of these places and that is another reason I hold the love and passion for travel in my heart!

I will write more posts detailed about each of my favorite places I have seen soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment