Tuesday 27 August 2013

Philosophy Skincare - Lip Gloss Raspberry Sorbet

I have recently tried the Raspberry Sorbet lip gloss by Philosophy skincare and I cannot tell you how amazing it is.You can get the same lip glosses in many different flavors as well!
I will start by telling you that I am usually not the type of person that likes to over do makeup ( I prefer a natural look) and I usually do not even wear blush, lip stick, gloss,or eyeshadow. When I tried this lip gloss it was not like any others that I have tried...( I am usually very fussy with anything I use on my lips and I often suffer from them getting a little dry).

I thought I would give it a try and to my surprise ...WOW! This is one lip gloss that's not too shiny or sticky, it has a slight shimmer but gives a natural polished look and glow....and best of all it stays on for longer! it even tastes & smells amazing ( it should not taste horrible to your partner after some kisses either! uh la la! )

I definitely recommend giving this product a try if your looking for a nice lip gloss. everyone is different, but my personal opinion is try it! :)

p.s I love how this brand always has quirky positive sayings on there packaging and how its different. :)






No comments:

Post a Comment