Monday 2 September 2013

Antioxidant Bath

Last night I tried a remedy that I have heard about in the past, but never got around to actually trying it.
Tea bags in the bath! this really works and helps the skin with a boost of antioxidants that it needs.

Usually we can make or buy a face serum filled with different oils and vitamins and antioxidants, but we only apply that to our face most the time don't we? I guess sometimes we forget to take care of the rest of our body and skin and nourish it as well. This remedy is a great way to refresh the skin, I noticed my skin felt softer and I felt calmer just by the aromas the tea let out in the bath.

The best tea bags to probably use for this is any tea that is rich in many antioxidants, for example :

Black tea
Green tea
Berry enriched teas

The above teas are all the best ones! I have only tried black tea yet, but I will try others very soon!

Another tip, for that extra relaxation add a few drops of lavender oil to the bath :)

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment