Monday 2 September 2013

Review - Vanilla birthday cake wash by Philosophy Skincare

I have used this product a couple of days ago for the first time as a bubble bath. Not only does it smell amazing, but it is not a over powering smell, it is a soft, sweet and warm scent that puts you in the mood of ...well baking a cake! ( it does to me anyway!)

Just add one squirt of this to your bath while its running and it will the air with a sweet scent and a warming feeling ! it is also a 3 in one! shampoo, shower gel & a bubble bath.

I really love Philosophy so far, the products are really gentle and do not irritate me at all and I can be quite sensitive to getting dry skin so I need soft, gentle & rich moisture products.

On the front of the bottle it even has ingredients to make a vanilla cake! how nice is that? great idea by the company I think.

I cannot wait to try more of their products! I definitely recommend giving them a try, and you will also love the positive sayings on all their packaging, its adds something great to the brand!


Mmm yumm! enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment