Friday 6 September 2013

Swedish Massage - By Asha.

Today for the first time, my good friend who is a naturopath gave me a Swedish Massage. I have never had a massage before on my neck or back by anyone, so I cannot compare the two. I do know that this massage was wonderful!
I have suffered with a few problems with having a occasionally aching neck & shoulders, but also on my bottom half of my legs too because I have flat feet and that affects my legs when I walk a lot but not in the right shoes.
I definitely noticed that just with one Swedish massage, it helped loosen the tension that I didn't even know I had!
Swedish massage is a very relaxing type of massage, it is not so much for recovery of injuries or anything like that...but it definitely helps to boost blood circulation and release some tension from problem areas.
My good friend Asha is amazing at Swedish massage and I only trust her now to do it because it is done so well. I highly recommend it for a great way to unwind, relax ad release any tension or stress .

Enjoy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment