Thursday 3 October 2013

Dehydrated skin - I found a remedy!

Well I have not posted any blog posts for a few weeks as I have been away on a beautiful holiday in the beautiful Germany! Unfortunatly whenever I travel to colder climates my skin gets quite sensitive to the air and can become quite dry...or very dry!

I tried using a few different natural remedies but they were not helping as much as I thought they would and it took a while for it to go away. I did however manage to find one that improved it almost overnight thankfully.
First I rubbed in some paw paw ointment (that I usually use on my lips occasionally) into the affected areas on my face that were a little red but very dry and scaly. I then used some of the amazing Avene thermal spring water spray a few times a day especially when i first wake up and just before bed.
I personally think this worked great for me so I would recommend giving it a try if you suffer the same annoying skin problem as me...I know how you feel!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment